Membership at Brook Valley Country Club
Since joining McConnell Golf in 2014, the community at Brook Valley Country Club is thriving like never before. The past few years have seen membership blossom and amenities rejuvenated at the property in Greenville.
||“I want to say thanks for what you have done for golf in eastern North Carolina and for life in Greenville. Everything has been overwhelmingly impressive -from the improvements to the golf course to the aesthetics… to the new practice area to the food in the clubhouse and the amazing customer service." – Maxwell Fisher, Member
Please explore membership options below and use the following form for additional information.
One Membership, Thirteen Courses
The best private club value from the mountains to the coast
McConnell Golf’s commitment to the private club experience spans each of its eleven properties. For members, it means access to the best-kept golf courses by golf architect legends, modern amenities and a community centered on family wellness. Whether you are a returning Brook Valley Country Club member or new to the club, we are excited to have you join the McConnell Golf community.
Brook Valley Country Club Benefits
- No operating assessments
- Reciprocal access to McConnell Golf managed facilities
- All memberships are family memberships, allowing dependents up to age 25
- Golf memberships include access to full club amenities including tennis, pool, dining & social activities
- Extended immediate family special guest pricing for golf
- Special guest privileges at various clubs owned and operated by McConnell Golf
|Full Golf, Resident
Full Golf, Non - Resident*
Full Golf, Corporate
Clubhouse, Non - Resident¥
*Non - resident golf applicants must reside outside Pitt County to qualify
¥ Non - resident clubhouse applicants must reside outside the Brook Valley neighborhood to qualify